Get the anti-oxidants and great taste found only in Suavva’s Cacao Fruit smoothies.
We at Suavva partner with small farmers who harvest natural, non-GMO, gluten-free Cacao to bring delicious and refreshing Cacao Fruit smoothies to the United States. Founder and CEO, Joseph Montgomery is a 7th generation Cacao farmer who has innovated a method to gently extract the nutrients of cacao pulp. Suavva smoothies are HPP Cold Squeezed to protect and seal antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, vitamins, minerals, and its fresh and delicious taste. Some smoothie flavors are blended with fresh fruits to create many tasty varieties.
Sustainably-sourced in Ecuador, the cacao found in each Suavva smoothie is non-GMO, gluten-free, and minimally-processed, allowing you to enjoy and benefit from its nutritious goodness. Packed with key vitamins, certified antioxidant activity, and anti-inflammatory properties, Suavva offers unbeatable mood-boosting nutrition from essential nutrients like theobromine. Its premium, rich taste of blended cacao and pure fruit juices, naturally-sweetened with low glycemic agave nectar, make Suavva Cacao Fruit smoothies a delightfully delicious treat.
What is Cacao?
Cacao is commonly known for being a natural, raw form of chocolate, before it is processed and filled with sugars and fat. Cacao trees grow in tropical weather across South America, and produce about 40-60 seeds per pod.1 When the cacao pods are opened, you’ll find seeds (yes- where chocolate comes from!) coated with a white, sweet pulp. The raw cacao seeds can be extremely bitter to taste due high amounts of flavonoids or antioxidants found in the bean. However, the Cacao Fruit pulp is naturally sweet and contains all of the same health benefits found in the cacao seeds. Cacao Fruit pulp is the main ingredient in all Suavva smoothies.
Additional, key health benefits of Cacao:
- Theobromine– This phytonutrient packs so many health benefits. They call it “nature’s happy pill” because it releases endorphins and serotonin into the brain. Theobromine is also what gives cacao its bitter taste.2
- Phenylethylamine– This chemical acts as a neurotransmitter within the central nervous system and is closely related to the compound synonymous with love. It also triggers endorphins that create a happy, easy feeling.3
- Polyphenols– This is a plant-based antioxidant known for its cardiovascular benefits and ability to help fight disease. It is an anti-inflammatory that can also help protect against heart disease and cancer.4
- Epicatechin– A flavonoid chock full of antioxidants that is being studied right now for its abilities to halt and reverse growing cancer cells. It can also help relax blood vessels and improve blood flow.5
- Rich In Minerals– Cacao is also rich in many key minerals such as potassium, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and copper.6
Suavva’s is available online, and select retail locations. Check out our store locator to find a location near you: http://bit.ly/1JCJpW9
Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
<< Back to Blog