Who Said You Can’t Make Soup In A Ninja Blender?
Eating healthy isn’t always convenient. Meal planning, food shopping, prep and cooking can eat into your already busy schedule. Today, we’re sharing one of our favorites ways to can save time and still eat healthy.
Let’s talk about making soup with a Ninja Chef CT800 Series blender. We’ll show you how these Ninja blenders make soup in a fast, easy and healthy way. Follow our step-by-step process and you’ll have homemade soup in no time.
We want to point you in the right direction. Check out our product recommendations on what Ninja blenders are best for making soups.
Have a soup recipe or blender tip you want to share with us? Let us know in the comments below. Enjoy the article!
Can You Make Soup in a Ninja Blender?
Yes, you can absolutely make soup in a Ninja blender! While you can make soup in most blenders, the Ninja Chef Blender CT800 Series makes the process incredibly simple. You just add hot ingredients and the right amount of water. These Ninja Blenders have an AutoIQ intelligence setting specifically for Soup. It eliminates the guesswork and makes hot soup without overflowing.
Ninja ChefCT 800 blenders keep ingredients hot during the blending process. The blender knows when the soup is just right and it tells you with an intelligent timer. You don’t need to dilute the end product. Your soup comes out at a tasty, ready-to-eat consistency.
Making soup in a blender is a convenient way to prepare a healthy meal with a long shelf life. You can make a fresh soup and eat it the moment you’re finished. If you want to have soup for later, blend it up in your Ninja Chef blender, and then store it in Tupperware. Homemade soup can last for 3-4 days in a refrigerator, and up to three or four months in a freezer.
How to Make Soup in a Ninja Blender
How to make Hot Soup with the Ninja Chef™ (CT800 Series)
- Decide on the soup you want to make. Find a soup recipe online or create your own! Some of our favorite soups to make in the Ninja Blender are Roasted Tomato Soup, Curried Carrot and Apple Soup, and Creamy White Bean Soup.
- Get the ingredients from your grocery store or supermarket. You can use frozen vegetables in soup and get the same nutritional value at a lower price. Avoid anything canned because it’s likely high in sodium.
- Prep your ingredients. Wash your produce. You’ll want to do some chopping before you heat up your veggies. Since you’ll be blending, you don’t need to dice it finely, but large vegetables like zucchini or cucumber should be broken down for easier cooking.
- Cook and/or warm your ingredients. Sautee your vegetables to a warm heat and desired texture. Thoroughly cook your proteins to the proper food safe temperature. Use moderate seasoning while you cook, but don’t season-to-exact-taste just yet. You’ll do that after blending.
- Put your warm ingredients in your Ninja Blender. Be careful not to overfill your blender! Follow the “Maximum Hot Liquid” line on the Ninja Chef CT800 Series blenders and don’t go over it.
- Firmly attach the lid to the top of the blender. You’ll hear and feel it fasten securely into place. Insert and secure the center cap to the lid of the blender.
- Set the Ninja Chef Soup AutoIQ program. Click start and let your blender work.
- For your safety, avoid contact with the lid, pitcher and blender during operation. The contents and device will be hot.
- The Ninja Chef blender will automatically stop and let you know when the soup is done.
- Pour your soup from the blender, season it to taste and enjoy!
The Best Ninja Blenders for Making Soup
There are many Ninja blenders on the market – but the Ninja Chef CT800 Series blenders are the best for making homemade soups. There are three of these Ninja Blenders for you to choose from:
All three of these Ninja blenders have the AutoIQ Soup setting that’s necessary for making chef-quality soup.
What About Other Ninja Blenders?
You can use other popular Ninja blenders to make soup, but it won’t be as easy.
You can’t add hot water to most blenders without causing a reaction where the blended hot liquids will overflow. The Ninja Chef CT 800 Series blenders have a clear fill line for hot liquids, so you never have to guess when you make soup.
One way to make hot soup without these blenders is to blend hot ingredient in smaller batches, using just a little bit of hot water. You can also make the soup colder and thicker – like a paste – and then dilute the blended soup with hot water.
When you make soup in a blender this way, it probably won’t turn out as good as it would with a Ninja Chef CT 800 Series blender. This blender is designed to handle hot liquids without a problem. You just add hot ingredients and get delicious, smooth soup.
Our Final Recommendation
You can certainly make homemade soup in a Ninja blender. The Ninja Chef CT800 Series blenders are the most convenient blenders for making homemade soup.
If you want to make soup in a Ninja Blender, just:
- Select your favorite soup recipe.
- Get your ingredients.
- Purchase one of our recommended blenders from the Ninja Chef CT800 Series:
- Add hot ingredients to the blender, secure the lid and set the blender for “Soup/”
- Enjoy your homemade soup in as a matter of minutes!
We hope this article answered your questions about making soup with a Ninja blender. Have any more questions? Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below